Thursday, April 11, 2013

Reception during ArtWalk tonight!

Carnival Glass by Polly Jones
30" x 40" acrylic mixed media painting on canvas.

I promise, this is the last time I invite you to our reception tonight!  It's from 5:30 - 8:30 at The ACU Downtown Gallery, 1133 N 2nd Street, Abilene, Texas during ArtWalk.  The painting above will be in the show.  It's my favorite one lately.  In fact, I'm about to go pick up some postcards with that image on it for handing out tonight.  Just a little bit last minute.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I wish I could be there. Have a great time!

kath001 said...

I thought Punch was amazing, then I saw this one. How do I continue to be surprised and amazed by your work? Love the orangey rind and pink flesh of the grapefruit with the carnival glass. Really like how the background works with it. Beautiful.

Wish I could walk through the gallery! Thanks so much for sending the postcard.

Stephanie Berry said...

Gee--I'm wondering why I haven't stumbled on your work before. I love what you do with a mix of things. Your paintings have lovely color harmonies. Super!