Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our living room is in the Room for Color Contest at Apartment Therapy!






Earlier this month, I entered our living room in the "Room for Color Contest" over at Apartment Therapy.  My daughter took the photographs.  I was so pleased it got accepted into the contest and is in second place in the "dark" color scheme portion.  There's a really cute nursery that's beating me out right now.  I'm wishing I would have included a puppy in our pictures to help with the cute factor. We could win a $1000 gift card and some Sherman Williams paint if we pull up from behind!  If you have a moment and feel like it, check it out here:
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/pollys-moody-blues-room-room-for-color-contest-178341http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/pollys-moody-blues-room-room-for-color-contest-178341

3 comments:

Kayla said...

How exciting! I've always loved your living room. I went and voted. Good luck!

Polly Jones said...

Hi Kayla! You're so sweet to take the time to vote! Thank you.

kath001 said...

I love Aptartment Therapy, but haven't gotten to spend any time there lately. So glad to have you mention it, as these are some of my favorite things they do. It satisfies my voyeuristic tendencies. :) What is REALLY cool is that I've actually been IN this room! :) Of course I voted for it.

The nursery color was a little too muddy for me, but that could just be how it came across on the monitor.