Monday, March 05, 2012

Strawberries in Hong Kong Bowl original mixed media painting by Polly Jones

Strawberries in Hong Kong Bowl by Polly Jones
I have been a lazy blogger again and gotten behind on posting some paintings I did a couple of weeks ago.  This is my new yellow bowl from an estate sale that I am so happy with.  It seems like a good time for yellow during the beautiful, windy days we've been experiencing lately.

Love this quote from Van Gogh:  "These colors give me extraordinary exaltation. I have no thought of fatigue; I shall do another picture this very night, and I shall bring it off. I have a terrible lucidity at moments when nature is so beautiful; I am not conscious of myself any more, and the pictures come to me as in a dream."


Strawberries in Hong Kong Bowl  SOLD

1 comment:

Sheriart said...

I love your yellow bowl and like the angle you painted it.