Saturday, November 06, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS....


Painted Paper!!! Laura, if you will just email me at pollyjonesart@gmail.com with your address, I will pop the pumpkin painting in the mail for you. Thanks everyone for all of your comments to enter and all of the new followers and subscribers! I will be doing this again. I really appreciate you guys for taking the time to look at what I do. It challenges me to work harder and keeps me from feeling isolated in my studio.

Painted Paper is a vibrant blog with great ideas for art projects for children written by Laura, an experienced elementary art teacher. You should definitely check it out.

That's my husband's impartial hand, not my daughter...she's still not emerged from under her covers. Kenny had a surprising amount of suggestions for how to do this, including what to put the papers in. However, I prevailed with my gorgeous little yellow teapot.

3 comments:

Paintedpaper said...

Yippee!!!! I am sooo exicted! I just love this series of pumpkins! P.s. I love all your paintings! I am tickled pink actually peach!

Polly Jones said...

Thank you!! I had a great time with this and appreciate you being a part of it. Sending it Monday.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

And what a charming teapot too!

Thank you for following Pictures Just Pictures.

I’ve now used all the allotted space for photos there and have started a new blog so I can carry on. It’s called

Message in a Milk Bottle
http://messageinamilkbottle.blogspot.com/

I’ve given it a new look but its purpose is unchanged - a photo a day.

Lucy