Friday, January 08, 2010

Blackberries original small painting

8" by 8" acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas with 1 and 3/8" profile.  SOLD

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm so excited to have a new computer as of Christmas. Editing photos is much easier now that I don't have a grid of pink dots all over my images. The old computer had been giving trouble for quite some time. That could be my excuse for not posting a lot on my blog but frankly, I have just not been doing a lot of painting, I get very distracted by the holidays. I'm back in the groove though, working on larger pieces to enter in a couple of shows.

4 comments:

Rinkly Rimes said...

Pure coincidence...... I went to the store to buy blackcurrant jam and bought blackberry by mistake! Did you influence me?

mary said...

Hi, Polly. I picked up your card at It's About Time and love your artwork. I'm an artist in Abilene, too, and surely our paths have crossed, but I'm not sure we've met. Just wanted to introduce myself here and compliment your beautiful, cheerful work.

Polly Jones said...

Well Rinkly Rimes, I am happy to be part of any blackberry experience! I don't believe I've ever had blackcurrant though, sounds delicious.

Polly Jones said...

Mary! We will have to meet in person! I enjoyed your work and blog so much. You do such beautiful work in so many mediums. I especially love your butterflies on piano keys that I found on your website.