Monday, July 17, 2017

A Wedding Bouquet, a Family Farm Painting and commissioned work.

18" by 24" acrylic mixed media. A special bouquet painting for a special friend. It has layered into it part of the wedding announcement and love poems.

18" by 24" This is a painting I did for a family reunion auction of the farm house belonging to my grandparents.

14" by 11" acrylic mixed media. A commissioned painting.
8" by 8" acrylic commissioned painting.
Dear blog readers - I hope you are still out there! I've been a sporadic blogger of late and have a lot of work to catch you up on. I won't share everything in this post but will save some for another day. These are all special paintings I did for occasions and commissions. 

I hope your summer has been wonderful. We have been busy with good things. A family reunion in Texas and other family trips and we went to Utah for a wedding and fit in a lovely brief time at Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. I've also been painting in preparation for an August exhibit at Anne Irwin Fine Art in Atlanta and  a fall exhibit at The Center for Contemporary Arts here in Abilene. Haha, that made me tired to write all of that!

If you have signed up for my newsletter here: http://pollyjonesart.com/newsletter-signup you will be receiving a discount code for my Etsy store later today.


No comments: