Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mown Fields 2 by mixed media acrylic landscape by Polly Jones

Mown Fields 2 by Polly Jones
I have been hard at work on some 30" by 40" large still life paintings and decided to take a break. I like them but they are not quite there yet. Painting landscapes is such a refreshing thing to do for a change. This one is from photos and memories of our trip to Scotland last summer. Oh how I wish we were there right now. Days and days of temperatures above 100 degrees here!

For sale in my Etsy store here.

2 comments:

ourthreesons said...

I know that Landscapes are not your preferred subject, and neither are they mine, but I think they are some of my favorites of yours, just beautiful!

Polly Jones said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that. I love doing these landscapes, they happen very spontaneously. Am planning some more soon.