Thursday, August 06, 2015

Answering some questions with MarquinDesigns

Colorburst Marsh by Marquin Campbell
Hello everyone, I wanted to share a couple of things today. Above is a painting by Marquin Campbell, a lovely artist that I have become friends with through the amazing internet. Her website is: marquindesigns and totally deserves checking out. I am amazed at how productive and creative she is all of the time and continues to be even as a new mom. Marquin has kindly interviewed me on her blog here. Hope you have a moment to read it as she has asked some really great questions.

2 comments:

kath001 said...

I enjoyed reading the interview, Polly. And enjoyed seeing Ms. Campbell's work. Beautiful.

Polly Jones said...

Thanks Kathleen, for checking it out. Glad you like her work too!!