Monday, October 12, 2009

Three Bananas original mixed media painting by Polly Jones



8" by 8" acrylic and collage on cradled wood panel, ready to hang with no frame necessary. On Etsy here.

Thinking about my micro/macro world while painting another little still life.

I've always been grateful for the fact that in our family of three we are perfectly coordinated to like every stage of the ripening banana. My daughter loves only the very green bananas, I like them when they have just stopped being green, and my husband will eat them from ripe to overripe.

3 comments:

Dana Barbieri said...

Love your work. Great color! They make me happy looking at them!

Polly Jones said...

Thanks! We have had a couple of weeks of cloudy days and I needed a dose of yellow.

Annie Howell-Adams said...

HI Polly, thanks for stopping by my blog, I thoight I'd see what you are up to..love that you work on maps. I like to draw on maps and charts too. Annie