Saturday, October 31, 2009

Familiar Craving original still life mixed media painting

18" by 24" acrylic and mixed media painting on deep cradled wood panel. SOLD

I dropped this off at The Center for Contemporary Arts in Abilene for a group show of members work with the theme "Black and White." I squeaked in the door last minute with my work and a triptych by Kenny and was able to get a look at everyones work leaning against the wall.
I think it will be a wonderful show and silent auction! Information follows in case you are in the area and can come:

A Holiday Affair 2009: Black and White

What: The Center's Annual Fall Benefit

When: Saturday, November 14

Where: The Center for Contemporary Arts

Why: To support the programs provided by the Center and to enjoy great art, food and fun!

To RSVP, or for ticket information, please contact the Center at 325.677.8389


Connie Kleinjans said...

OK, I have to comment. I just found your blog and am having incredible fun surfing it. I *love* Luxury Problems! Oh wow. I don't do collage, but I might have to try. I have this Japanese fabric... More! More!

Polly Jones said...

So glad you did stop by and comment. Thank you! I think you would have a great time with collage. Japanese fabric sounds wonderful. I've been wanting to use origami papers with the small little time, too many ideas.