Saturday, October 31, 2009

Familiar Craving original still life mixed media painting

18" by 24" acrylic and mixed media painting on deep cradled wood panel. SOLD

I dropped this off at The Center for Contemporary Arts in Abilene for a group show of members work with the theme "Black and White." I squeaked in the door last minute with my work and a triptych by Kenny and was able to get a look at everyones work leaning against the wall.
I think it will be a wonderful show and silent auction! Information follows in case you are in the area and can come:

A Holiday Affair 2009: Black and White

What: The Center's Annual Fall Benefit

When: Saturday, November 14

Where: The Center for Contemporary Arts

Why: To support the programs provided by the Center and to enjoy great art, food and fun!

To RSVP, or for ticket information, please contact the Center at 325.677.8389

2 comments:

Connie Kleinjans said...

OK, I have to comment. I just found your blog and am having incredible fun surfing it. I *love* Luxury Problems! Oh wow. I don't do collage, but I might have to try. I have this Japanese fabric... More! More!

Polly Jones said...

So glad you did stop by and comment. Thank you! I think you would have a great time with collage. Japanese fabric sounds wonderful. I've been wanting to use origami papers with the small patterns....so little time, too many ideas.